Personal professionalism. The key tenet that underscores our business and service, and lends directly to our history of success in all of our real estate endeavours to date. With a wealth of knowledge and experience in both commercial and residential real estate, it seemed only fitting to extend and apply our inherited expertise to assist with the ongoing management and service of stratum titles; enhancing community living and optimising business communities.
Our purpose built organisation has been designed specifically for the management and maintenance of stratum title and company share properties. Love Owners Corporation has in place systems, schedules and procedures to effectively tailor, administer and maintain a suitable strata management plan for your property.
We work closely with strata data specialists in a variety of relevant fields, including the insurance, accounting, legal and compliancy industries, to optimise service productivity and ensure that we can satisfy our client needs and protect your interests and assets with a market advantage.
Our strata management services include:
- The appointment of an owners corporation manager for the property.
- Inspect the property to ensure it is receiving adequate maintenance.
- Preparing and recording quotations for, and repairs of, any maintenance and replacement of common property in accordance with owners corporation regulations.
- Establish and maintain compliancy with the Owners Corporation Act 2006, OH&S audits and Essential Services.
- Ongoing advice and assistance to your owners elected committee on their legal obligations and responsibilities.
- Access to an online owners corporation management system; immediate and 24-hour access to information and documents.
- Arrange and renew insurances, including building and public indemnity insurance and ensure that the owners corporation has adequate insurance cover.
- Arrange insurance valuations, providing information and advise regarding insurance products.
- Prepare and lodge insurance claims on the behalf of the owners corporation committee.
- Convene and conduct the Annual General, Special General and Committee meetings.
- Register any changes in unit ownership.
- Notify the Registrar of Titles of any relevant changes with the property.