The legislation governing an owners corporation’s powers, functions and duties regarding finance and accounting are both complex and extensive. As a result, we treat your account with the highest level of transparency and accuracy. Not only shall we maintain your account with complete compliancy to your legislative responsibilities, we will provide all reports in a clear and uncomplicated format for all members to understand.
Our key financial services regarding owners corporation include:
- Preparing and processing all account reports on behalf of the owners corporation.
- Operate a separate bank account for each owners corporation, ensuring complete transparency of accounts, payments and receipts.
- Collect levies from all owners corporation members;
- Invoicing of owners corporation special levies and fees.
- Pay monthly accounts and invoices on behalf of the owners corporation as well as validating and payment of invoices.
- Recovery of any arrears due.
- Provide for direct Electronic Funds Transfer, B-Pay, Credit Card and chequing payment facilitates.
- Provide budget forecasts for the Administration and Maintenance fund.
- Preparation and lodgement of quarterly Business Activity Statements.
- Prepare and present a full set of financial records to all owners at appropriate meetings.
- Attend to statuary requirements.